Monday, July 1, 2013

#0 - The beginning


Hiyaa guys!
FINALLY after a lot of time I had the crazy idea to make my blog possible.
I always wanted to blog but I never had the possibility to sit in front of the pc and mess up with a page xD
Today I got inspired while I was reading this old post written by Strawberry Singh; I really love her shoots and I always have some freetime to read what she writes under her stunning photos.
Unfortunately just today I discovered that she has a page dedicated to tutorials that she has made times ago (I know I'm pretty late lol).
By the way my motivations to write this blogs are:
  1. Help people that usually stop me and ask what I'm wearing.
  2. Share my style.
  3. Share my personal windlights.
  4. Get in touch with other people.
  5. Last but not least, have fun!

For now it's all :)
Feel free to contact me for any further question by IM, notecard or on my flickr.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment