Monday, July 1, 2013

#1 - It's summer time!

This is my REAL first post ever (OMG so excited!)
Please don't be mean if you don't like it xD I'm trying to improve myself.

Well, finally the rainy season it's over and what's better than a dip into the crystalline waters of Crossing Currents?
I discovered this sim when I was really bored and I totally fell in love with it because of its tropical look.
To make the place more summer-like I created some windlight settings which suit the place so much. (I'll upload them soon if you want to use mines in your shoots).

In those shoots I'm wearing this beautiful skin from The Sugar Garden (which I usually wear a lot for its Gyaru-Barbie look :3) and an outfit that is part of the Al Vulo / Severed Garden - Tania Beach bundle that can be easily bought on the marketplace.
The Al Vulo bundle includes: Two shapes, eight skins, Tania's Hairs, Tania's eyes (yeah now she's blind and bald because I stole her things muahah), Lashes, The swimsuit which has also two layers for a sandy look, a mask, fins, bracelet and a backpack! It is a really bargain (2300L$) if you love Al Vulo skins.
The only thing I didn't like about this bundle are the shapes because they aren't modify but after all they have a really good face.


On me:
HAIR: TRUTH / Havana Fades - Barbie
SWIMSUIT: from Al Vulo / Severed Garden - Tania Beach
SKIN: The Sugar Garden / Lumiere in B TONE
LASHES: from Al Vulo / Severed Garden - Tania Beach + Innocent. eyelashes - pure
EYES: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Hazy Rainshower, w1)


Props:
RUBBER RING: Beach Floats / Inner Tube (only 10L$)

Hope you liked this post for today xoxo ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment