Tuesday, July 2, 2013

# About

Hey there!
If you are wondering how you can contact me, here you are some ways:

  1. In-world (Kasumy.Haiku)
  2. e-mail (ItsmylifeBech@yahoo.it)
  3. Flickr
Well every question is always accepted except for the pesky ones (tehehe) :D
I won't answer to rude mails, remember to use 'please' and 'thank you' because I have a heart too, you know? :c
I'm pretty open to everyone so don't be shy if you want to ask me something.
As I wrote above you can contact me those ways but there are some rules:
  1. When you contact me In-world be sure to write all in one IM or notecard because if they get lost I won't answer you (obviously) but I don't want to seem rude.
  2. When you contact me by e-mail don't be rude and don't spam me, this won't make me answer faster.
  3. As above.
Thank you for your time :)  (and remember that I love you even if I don't know you lol)