Wednesday, July 3, 2013

#3 - Blog Challenge! "I'm not"

Hi Boys and Girls welcome back to my blog♥
Yesterday I was thinking about what type of topics would have treat my blog behind fashion and I thought that challenges could be very fun for me and my readers. (Let me know if you don't think so.)
So I ended with this: "I'm not challenge"
'What is it?' some of you may ask.. 'Do we have to dissapear?' or 'Do we have to play a role that doesn't suit us?' lol Obviously NO!
You just have to title your next blog post "I'm not challenge" if you want to join my silly idea (BECAUSE YOU WANT, DON'T YOU?) and write (like I'm going to do) the truth about yourself (or the differences between you and your avatar) under your pic.
I don't want to be intrusive so, you are not forced to do it if you don't feel comfortable.
LET'S START THIS.


'I'm not Challenge'
I'm not a girl
I'm not asian
I'm not blonde
I'm not pale
I'm not made of pixels
I'm just myself :)

Well that was just an example, I bet most of you will find a lot more things to write ;)

On me:
SKIN: .::Mother Goose's::.LENE (LB) limited from Lucky Board



That's it, I hope you liked this post for today  xoxo

P.S I don't know if someone has made a challenge like this before so no stealing of ideas was intended.


No comments:

Post a Comment